Laboratoire d'informatique de Paris 6
Networks and Performance Analysis
4 place Jussieu
75005 Paris, France
Something about me
- I got my Master degree of Sciences and technologies in 2005 at the University Paris VI and ESPCI; My MS thesis was about radiofrequency sensor network applied to Nondestructive testing, and it was titled Etude et réalisation d'un réseaux de capteurs à RMN pour des application non destructives ("Study and realisation of an NMR sensor network for Nondestructive applications "; advisors: Prof. Jacques Lewiner).
- After my graduation I have worked one year as an engineer for Sogeti-Capgemini. During this period I've integrated and developed real time software and CAN bus systems for BOSCH and AUTOLIV
- I thereafter worked three years as an engineer for the European OneLab project at LIP6 Laboratory. During this period I was involved in the administration of PlaneLab Europe and on several research topics linked on active measurement (Paris Traceroute, traceroute@home) and on Internet topology monitoring (TopHat).
- Currently I am working as a doctoral student with Timur Friedman and Serge Fdida and my work is foccussed on studying the Internet topology dynamism. Moreover, I'm also invested in the OneLab project and on adding new monitoring tools to PlanetLab.
My current research interests
- Active Measurements
- Internet Topology dynamism
- Topology and Applied graph theory
- Network heterogeneity
- IoT and HomeNetworking